Yay for fun crafts! Soon after I made my St. Patrick's Day wreath, I ended up going to a town that had a Michael's and I was able to get some supplies for an Easter wreath. They had two different kinds of eggs--the pastel shimmery kind and the pastel matte kind that were spotted like robin's eggs. I decided to go with the shimmery because I thought they were more fun. I bought some ivory ribbon as well, and a few other things that I didn't end up using on the wreath.
I used the wreath frame that I had gotten when I bought my supplies for the St.Patrick's Day wreath. First I wrapped all the green wire in ribbon as two different parts: the two outer rings and the two inner rings were wrapped together. I used Aleene's Tacky Glue on the ends of the ribbon. I laid out all the eggs as best I could while making them fit on the frame. Luckily the eggs came in different sizes--otherwise I wouldn't have been able to make them all fit and lay flat without leaving empty spaces in between them.
Then I simply glued them on. When I was finished with that I didn't like the way I could see the glue (hot glue) on the bottoms of the eggs, so I weaved ribbon in and out of the eggs to cover it up.
Sorry I forgot to take photos of the different steps I was taking. I didn't remember about my camera until I was finished!