Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dirty Snicker Milkshake

Ever since I went to the Cheesecake Factory and tried one of their alcoholic milkshakes, I've wanted to try my own. I decided to make one that includes chocolate and peanut butter because they're my favorite, and add whatever alcoholic properties we had in the house to achieve some heaven in a glass.





Ingredients of choice:

  • Vanilla ice cream
  • milk
  • creme de cacao 
  • butterscotch schnapps
  • peanut butter
  • chocolate syrup
  • birthday cake vodka
I don't have any exact amounts since everyone prefers their drinks differently; some people like it more on the strong side or the weaker side and some people like more vanilla vs. chocolate vs. peanut butter. My advice is to just eyeball it and then taste as you go! That's what I did!

I didn't originally have the chocolate syrup in there but the creme de cacao wasn't cutting it with the chocolate flavoring so I added a few squirts. The butterscotch was the strongest flavoring of the bunch so I added other stuff around it after the first trial. Delicious! 



I'm naming my concoction a Dirty Snicker since it tastes like a Snicker's Bar. This is not for the heart that is faint of calories, to say the least. But it sure is yummy!

Enjoy!